Saturday, November 6, 2010

Running on no sleep.....

it's 11:20pm on a Saturday night, Noelle is still running around the house, in fear of going to bed for the monsters are living under her bed, and since daddy is working at the bar tonight and staying at his moms house cause he has to work all day tomorrow, she will be sleeping with me out of my choice : )  she just looks so cute in her snowman pajamas running around. Me on the other hand, i am exhausted, the worst part is as soon as i lay down to sleep,,,,my eyes pop wide open and i cant sleep. I have dealt with this whole insomnia/sleep deprivation for over 8 years and i think it is finally catching up to me..... i have tried it all from medication to natural remedies, but i am all for trying new things if you have a suggestion..... i worry about all of life's troubles and the days events and the upcoming events all they way to the day Noelle will one day start preschool, ridiculous i know..... so the less sleep i get, maybe my body with get used to it??? ha ha ha ha, i notice the physical things, like the un-ability to lose weight, its awful, i try it all and the weight stays on. the dark circles, the irritability, the forgetting of EVERYTHING. so here i am, off to bed, wish me luck! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment